Saturday, November 7, 2009

How to use Rush Text Alerts with your Prepaid Visa RushCard?

RushText Alerts

Get instant access to your balance, deposit, and recent transaction information anywhere and anytime on your mobile phone. RushText is a FREE and convenient way to access your account information.*

Prepaid Visa Diamond RushCards

Automatic Alerts

Automatic text and email notifications keep you up-to-date on your RushCard status. Plus, with two-way text alerts, you can send us a text anytime, anywhere and we’ll respond with your most recent balance, transaction or deposit info. Customize the alerts you want to receive in your online account.
  • Deposit Notification
  • Low Available Balance
  • Transactions Above Set Limit
  • Close to Spending Limit
  • Rush Bill Pay
  • Budget Amount Exceeded
  • Customer Service Notifications
  • Sweepstakes and Promotion Announcements
Prepaid Visa Diamond RushCards
RushCard Pre-paid Credit Cards!




* There is no charge for RushText. However, standard message and data rates from your service provider may apply. Charges are dependent on your service plan, which may include fees from your carrier to send and receive text messages. Charges will appear on your wireless bill or be deducted from your prepaid phone balance. Message frequency will be determined by the alert options you choose.

7 comments:

  1. I have sign up for text alert and I am not getting it,can you fix this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm setting up my RushCard account and it only lets me get my verification code sent to my email it says I have an option to do it via text but it does not let me change over to text please tell me how

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i have the same problem. were you helped with this issue?

      Delete
  3. I need help how to get text alerts on my phone for my funds

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same, my text alerts don't work. I have set it up and checked the set up a million times. It won't work.

    ReplyDelete